- Chiropractors are trained to detect and remove vertebral subluxations, a misalignment of the spine that interferes with nervous system function and leads to disease.
- Chiropractic is founded on the principle that the power that made the body, heals the body. It is through the expression of Innate Intelligence that true healing comes from.
- Doctors of Chiropractic are highly educated through nationally accredited programs and regulated by state licensing boards.
- Doctors of Chiropractic rely on thorough, non-invasive, drug-free care which helps the body to heal itself naturally. We focus on giving our patients a fuller life through increasing vitality and focusing on the root causes of common health issues.
- Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and incorporate a holistic approach starting with the chiropractic adjustment and supporting it with therapeutic and rehabilitative exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle recommendations.
- Doctors of Chiropractic carefully assess patients to determine if care is needed and if so, how long it may be needed for.
- Chiropractic care can help individuals live to their full potential at any age – from infancy through later years.
To see the benefits of chiropractic, click here.